Marketing TAFE’s high quality to prospective students will help bolster these public institutes against competition from the private training providers. But the message sits oddly beside the NSW government’s actions to dismantle the TAFE system.
Read the Herald article HERE.
For example, a Certificate 3 in wall and floor tiling, which cost $828 in 2014 will cost $13,210 (over three years) in 2015.
Read The Daily Telegraph article HERE.
- S Admin on VOTE NO TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT EMPLOYEES ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT
- tafe staff on TAFE VOTE NO PHOTOS
- Staff Union Member on TAFE VOTE NO PHOTOS
- MD Store on TAFE VOTE NO PHOTOS
- TAFE Admin Staff on VOTE NO TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE AND SUPPORT EMPLOYEES ENTERPRISE AGREEMENT